Our Ambassadors are a valued group of Chamber member volunteers who:
- Hold new member greetings and ribbon-cuttings to celebrate grand openings, new locations, expansions and milestone accomplishments of Chamber members.
- Help attract and retain Chamber members
- Assist in the success of Chamber events
- Support and promote the programs and services of the Chamber
Most importantly, Ambassadors HAVE FUN celebrating the accomplishments of our business community!
“I really enjoy being an Ambassador with the LaGrange County Chamber. This allows me to network with other area businesses and individuals, working together to shape the future of our community.”
Lauri Eash, Farmers State Bank
Benefits of being an Ambassador:
- Enhanced knowledge of all Chamber activities
- Increased business visibility through Chamber activities
- Opportunity to introduce their services to new businesses
- Recognition in Chamber publications and social media networks
- Awareness of the great things happening in the LaGrange County community
- Connections with local businesses and professionals, leading to a network of business contacts and clients