Leadercast Women 2019
AREA CHAMBERS PARTNER TO BRING
LEADERCAST WOMEN TO NORTHEAST INDIANA
The DeKalb Chamber Partnership is partnering with LaGrange County Chamber of Commerce, Kendallville Area Chamber of Commerce, and Angola Area Chamber of Commerce to bring a one-day leadership conference to Northeast Indiana featuring nine world-class leadership experts.
Leadercast Women will provide attendees with a transformative leadership experience. Leaders from all walks of life attend this on Friday, December 6 from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum to hone their leadership skills and styles. Attendees will take home wisdom and tools they can apply immediately from an all-female cast of speakers including:
- Kate Delaney – Emmy Award winning journalist
- Kendra Scott – Founder & CEO of the Kenda Scott Company
- Susan Packard - co-founder of Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) and former
chief operating officer of HGTV
- Francesca Gino - award-winning and tenured professor at Harvard Business
- Glennon Doyle - best-selling author and founder of Together Rising
- Captain Deshauna Barber - logistics commander in the U.S. Army Reserve
- Priya Parker - master facilitator, strategic advisor, and acclaimed author
- Laura Ling - award-winning journalist
- Luvvie Ajayi - award-winning author, speaker and digital strategist
The women-focused conference will also include a local leaders panel featuring strong female leaders from each of the four communities.
At Leadercast Women attendees will be emboldened to take courage in their daily
lives, whether it be in the workplace or at home. At this one-day leadership event, nine
expert leaders will share their inspirational stories of courage while also teaching us steps to enable change in our lives. Attendees will walk away with the courage to make a difference in their lives, the boldness to take control of their careers and the confidence to lead themselves and others to better futures.
The event’s steering committee shared the following in regard to this year’s theme of courage:
“When we consider courage, firefighters, policemen, pilots and military personnel come to mind. But courage isn’t reserved for a select group of leaders. Opportunities to take courage rise every day in many forms, and it’s up to us to seize those moments in our leadership. When you lead regardless of your fears and take risks for the chance to further your organization or community, you are leading courageously.”
Tickets are available now and range from $75-$99. An early bird discount is also available through October 15th. You can purchase tickets at www.lcwnei.com. LaGrange Chamber members should use code LCCOC when registering. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.